The South Lake Tahoe real estate market is ever changing and very complicated. There is so much information regarding short sales, foreclosures, loans, and loan modifications that it is hard to know what is the truth and what is not.
In order to provide home owners and home buyers with answers to their questions, Chase International is providing local real estate forums in Reno, South Lake Tahoe, Truckee/ Tahoe City, and the Carson Valley.
Experts in the following fields will be available to answer you questions at the forums:
Finance and Legal Experts
- Banker/Mortgage Brokers
- Real Estate Attorneys
- Credit Repair Advisors
- Loan Modification Specialist
- Certified Short-Sale Specialists
- Foreclosure Process
Local real estate professionals will be on hand to answer your questions. You will be able to meet your local experts who can provide you with the options that you need.
Dates and Locations
- RenoThursday, March 26th 6:30-8:30 pm at Chase International 985 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno NV
- South Lake Tahoe Saturday, March 28th 10am-Noon at Chase International Elk Point Rd. & Hwy 50, Zepher Cove NV
- Truckee & Tahoe City Saturday, April 4th 10am-Noon at the Hampton Inn 11951 State Hwy 267, Truckee CA
- Carson Valley Saturday, April 18th 10am-Noon at the Carson Valley Inn 1627 Hwy 395, Minden Nv
There is limited space at the forums so call today! If you can not attend any of the forums, pass your questions on to me so that I can either answer them or forward them to the correct expert. There are many options to loosing your house to foreclosure. Do your self a favor and become educated about the options that are available to you!
For more information about South Lake Tahoe Real estate, short sales, or foreclosures in South Lake Tahoe, please contact Brent and Jill Johnson. This South Lake Tahoe real estate blog post was written by Brent Johnson,